Monday, February 4, 2013

House of Le'Moore OOTD










I had fun with this look of the day because I adore this 50's black lambs wool coat!!! OMG! I originally acquired this lovely piece from an estate sale sometime in the past fall for the House of Le'Moore boutique . I have so much merchandise that I just never got around to doing anything with it. Thank goodness I didn't because I was in desperate need of just a cute black coat for myself and BOOM, there you have it. So I decided to keep this one just for me!
So today I figured it was a good day to show off my love for this coat along with the following....

Acid semi black jeans (ripped by me) French Connection
Tight fitting mock neck top (Thrift find for $3.00)
Big black ring (Jewelry box)
Silver round earrings (Jewelry box)
Black Leather HoBo (DKNY) Thrift Find
Black leather over the knee (Gucci Boots)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute ! I love this look and the knee high boots ! so chic !