Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Green With Envy Collection

Green With Envy Collection



All last week for some reason I kept seeing the color green, so I put together some items that I certainly would not mind having for the spring. I love color!!! So it really doesn't matter if it is a spring, winter, or summer color, I find myself in them all year around. I think that a touch of color can make any boring outfit pop. All of the items above can be worn in an outfit together if you are bold or piece by piece. 
The green leather jacket by far is my favorite from this collection. I can see me in it with the selections above or cut up jeans and a white tee. You can't go wrong!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, I love green color, especially darker green shades. And I am in love with every little thing you picked! So beautiful. I want it all! :-))

www.creativesideofme.com