Thursday, November 15, 2012

What Wanda Wore!! OOTD

Today I guess I look like a rainbow. I have a lot of colors on, but I love it! Since it's not that cold today I decided to just throw on a trusty blazer, can never go wrong one. I wasn't sure if I should keep the scarf on all day but I actually did, it gave a little more pizazz. I had a lot of running around to do and wanted to be very comfortable and these boots did the trick (sooo comfy)! You know that what you wear sometimes can dictate your whole attitude and I sure felt good. When you look good you feel good, that is my motto and I am sticking to it! Green Velvet blazer: Thrifted Peach Top: Anthropology Light blue Jeans: Seven Boots: Frye Scarf: Thrifted Beaded Earrings: Montclair New Jersey jewelry boutique Gold Bracelet: my jewelry box, I actually forgot where I purchased it

2 comments:

Elsa Frescata said...

Very cool !!

A Polished Mother said...

I love the boots!!!!!!! Really the whole look but those boots.....swoon!