Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Everyday Natural Make Up Look

This evening was chilly and I am still trying to get over Hurricane Sandy. But I did take some time out to be with family and order pizza, lasagna, a toss salad, and have a glass of wine. Since today was such a gloomy day I decided to put on my everyday makeup look on and my favorite vintage brown and cream sweater that I just can't get rid of. I can't think of anyone that does not have a favorite garment that they just can't let go of. I do have a couple and like I said this sweater is one of them that I have owned for at least 8 years. LOL!!!! My make up look is just a natural one with Mac amber rose blush, jet black Mac mascara, Maybelline cocoa air foam foundation, and Bh cosmetics cocoa lip gloss. The look is very natural but I look the neutral skin tones.

No comments: