Tuesday, November 6, 2012

What Wanda Wore! OOTD Voting Outfit






Today I decided to add a punch of color to a dull outfit! I brought these new royal blue pumps with a pointy toe and stiletto heel that I just couldn't walk away from. They were calling me as I walked down the shoe isle of Bloomingdale's. I think that every girl should have a pop of color in their life for the Fall and Winter. I think these will be my new neutral. LOL! I mean why not if you are into fashion like me, you make your own rules and no one can stop your show. So with this outfit I have on ripped jeans (Lucky Brand) that were torn by none other than Wanda (me), a gray sweater (thrift store haul)that dropped off my shoulders, a black faux leather motor cycle jacket (Century 21), and my burgundy Louis Vuitton bag (Louis Vuitton, Short Hills Mall). I figure why not vote in style!!! For my face I did a faint smokey eye, blushed pink lips, and my favorite Mac blush.


1 comment:

Sara Lopes said...

Thank you dear..i followed back. Gorgeous outfit !! xoxo

GIVEAWAY on my blog:
http://amulhereamoda.blogspot.pt/2012/11/first-giveaway-win-20-voucher-from.html