Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bye Bye To Christain Dior

Well today I say bye bye to one of my most beloved pieces in the boutique and that is a vintage Christian Dior cream and gold brocade duster. What a marvelous garment, constructed so well and it is still in mint condition! Makes a perfect gift or can be worn as a holiday show stopper. Needless to  say I was going to keep it for myself, but my husband hates when I buy and keep! LOL I can't help it it is in my nature to hoarde vintage clothing. I have more pieces coming to the boutique this week that I am excited about too. keep an eye out for them. Also the Christmas sale of 25% is now over but there may be something else in store very soon. Oh the House of Le'Moore will be hosting giveaways and Etsy features starting next week so watch out for that soon!








No comments: