Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Clothes shopping, ugh

Written by Fermin Washington




What is it about shopping for clothes that is so hard for me? I don’t know why but I have the hardest time when I go into a giant department store and there are so many options for me to deal with. I really wish I could come up with something that didn’t require hours of time but really, when I found la VIA I knew it was the perfect place for me. It’s actually owned by a girl I went to grade school with and she’s decked the store out really nicely. There’s http://directstartv.com/ satellite going on the big tv, lots of custom made shelves and the best part is, there are personal shoppers working there! It makes it so much easier for me when I can just go in and start trying on clothes that someone else picks out for me. I really wish I had thought of this sooner but I guess it’s like they say, better late than never, right? I will probably shop like this forever!

No comments: